Share, , Google Plus, Pinterest,

Print

Posted in:

WKIT News: Man dies in camper fire in Oakland, propane heater examined

OAKLAND, Maine (AP) — The state fire marshal’s office in Maine says a man died in a camper fire that may have been caused by a propane heater.

Investigators in Oakland say they believe the victim is 46-year-old William Halley, who lived alone in the camper. It was parked in a friend’s driveway. The body was taken to the state medical examiner’s office.

The fire was reported at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday by a neighbor.

Your WKIT News update is brought to you by Chase Toys Inc. Visit Chase Toys for all of your Ski-Doo needs. Find them at 417 Thorndike Road in Unity, or visit them online to check out their 2019 inventory!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.